IGNOU Marksheet Not Received? June 2017 Dispatch Status, Download: Sample, Image, Application Form, MPS, Provisional Certificate & Assignment Score Card. We all know that Indira Gandhi National Open University Result 2017 was announced on one single day. For different courses, years and semesters, results were published on different days. But, the main question is, about what we’ll be talking about in this article? Indeed, we’ll be talking about problems like – “After checking IGNOU Grade Card 2017, and, after qualifying in IGNOU June Result 2017, till date I have not received my Marksheet, What should I do now?”
IGNOU Marksheet Not Received? June 2017 Dispatch Status, Download
First of all, make it clear to yourself that after the publication of result online on IGNOU official website – www.ignou.ac.in. At your registered address of IGNOU, you’ll receive – IGNOU Mark Sheet and IGNOU Provisional Certificate.
Last Updated on 29th December 2017: Important Notification: Last date to apply in Fresh admission and Re-registration for January 2018 session has been extended upto 31st January, 2018. The date has been extended for all the Programmes including Certificate programmes (without late fee).
Now, you may be thinking that after how many days you’ll get them at your home. A clear-cut answer says – “There is no answer to this.” Reason being, in our analysis by My IGNOU Guide Team, we reached the conclusion that for some it reaches within 7-10 days.
And, in some rare case, it may take even 9-12 months. Apart from this, you may easily check your IGNOU Mark Sheet Dispatch Status Online.
Latest News of IGNOU Hall Ticket December 2017 exam.
But instead of waiting for the online status of Mark Sheet update, we would like to recommend possibly the best way for you on “How To Get Mark Sheet of IGNOU for June 2017 Term End Examination?”
Thus, instead of waiting for online dispatch status fetch and wasting your time. Do one thing. Just visit your own respective IGNOU RC (Regional Centre) and ask them about “What Happened With My Marksheet, as I have not received the one yet.”
Besides, you facing doubt about “When will I get IGNOU original degree certificate?” We’ve answered this one as well. You’ll get your degree in the convocation itself. But when is Convocation & when to apply? Don’t worry, get all updates here – IGNOU Convocation 31 2018.
Also, if you have not received the certificate, then write concern letter along with form attached with DD in favour of IGNOU, payable at New Delhi at given address in the form. IGNOU Provisional Certificate Application Form is given below.
The students have to attend the convocation as well as gather the IGNOU Mark sheet | degree certification in the convocation at the District Centres of the University based on the convenience. The Fees of 2018 Convocation is just to get the original IGNOU degree Marksheet certificate Rs. 400 need to pay via online if you already registered online. If you are applying for the prescribed application fee need to paid by the demand draft IGNOU regional centre. The complete details in relation to Marksheet will accessible in the IGNOU official link and the candidate needs to check out regularly for further updates. Stay in touch with the IGNOU legitimate to get more information.
इग्नू की मार्कशीट ना मिलने पर क्या किया जाये? IGNOU Marksheet Not Received
- The contestants who are completed their IGNOU course successfully can get the duplicate IGNOU marksheet. You have to make sure the essential way to get without trouble.
- First, you have to enter into the IGNOU website.
- The new homepage will show diverse instructions for the candidate convenience.
- You have to click the link related to get the duplicate marksheet form.
- The term end option link fetch to get the IGNOU grade card.
- Now, you can get the form and need to fill up with required applicable details.
- The required details like name, programme, enrollment number, complete address, month and year of the exam, a centre from where attended for the last examination, bank draft or IP number.
- Make sure the IGNOU Marksheet fee payment for Indian students Rs. 200, SAARC countries Rs. 400, Non-SAARC $10.
- The duplicate grade card will be directly sent through the registered post by the IGNOU University.
IGNOU Marksheet 2017 – June & December Term End Examination
Before, you start to fill the duplicate IGNOU marksheet application form make sure the essential details. You have to carefully note the essential information that you should give in the application form Or for more information – IGNOU Contact. The contenders need to provide the information without wrong details and make sure the Marksheet payment based on your category. Every applicant should have grade system when performing the examination well. It is significant for the candidates to focus on the grade points and ensure to get it from the IGNOU Marksheet authoritative forum.
Hopefully, till now, all your questions like –
- How Does IGNOU issue degree mark sheets?
- When can I get IGNOU Mark Sheet?
- How long does the IGNOU take to send a Mark Sheet?
- How to get a 1st Year Mark Sheet in IGNOU?
have been answered. And, this is the right time for you to know about new changes in IGNOU in 2018.