Airmen Selection Application Form 2018 Commenced. airmenselection.gov.in Apply online before the closing date i.e. 12 January 2018. All the contenders have to make online registration which can be successful using the portal. The examination will be held on 10th and 11th March. All those, who want the space to be seated in the examination can fill and submit the application form. Along with this procedure, please also have a look on eligibilities. As per the rule: if you are an applicant then you have to be eligible first. Submission without checking the criteria can create problems in future.
Airmen Selection Application Form 2018
The Airmen Selection Application Form released on 15th December. There is a fixed procedure to fill the same. There are three to steps to make a successful enrollment. The first is registration, then the image uploading along with the required documents, then the application form filling and the last and final is the fee payment. You have to take all these steps seriously and are compulsory to be submitted correctly.
Application Fee: Every applicant asks – how much do I have to pay for the enrollment?. The fee that you have to pay to register yourself is Rs. 250/-. The fee payment can be made using the debit/ credit card/ net banking. Another important question here is can the fee be paid offline?. Yes, it is possible. You have to generate a challan at any branch of Axis Bank.
www.airmenselection.gov.in Apply Online 2018
- First of all, stay away from the touts and frauds.
- While online registration, make sure that you are holding genuine contact number and e-mail address (which are working properly).
- Do not enter wrong information in any of the columns of Airmen Selection Application Form 2017-18.
- Keep the Aadhar Card with you while filling the form as there would be the column in which you have to enter the Aadhar number.
- You have to upload the scanned images of the recent photograph along with the signature.
Documents To Be Uploaded:
- 10th Standard/ matriculation passing certificate.
- 12th/ Intermediate passing certificate (if applying on the basis of equivalent qualifications).
- Candidate’s guardian’s, father’s or mother’s signature if your age is less than 18 years.
- Final marksheet of three years Engineering Diploma (If applicable).
- Read all other requirements from the official website – Airmen Selection 2017-18 Application Form.